ABOUT PDTRC1. PDTRC was established by the Punjab Industrial Estates, Government of the Punjab, Pakistan
2. Through incessant research and innovation, PDTRC is dedicated to be an independent contract research organization of pharmaceutical drugs testing and Bioavailability/Bioequivalence (BA/BE) studies.
3. We are committed to provide clinical, analytical and bioanalytical chemistry services that can accelerate R & D intensive projects.
4. We strive to be an innovative and cost-effective partner that delivers consistent, quality laboratory services with unmatched integrity.
5. Our analytical and bioanalytical services comply to international standards.
6. Pharmaceutical laboratory is accredited by the Government of the Punjab, Health Department, and Provincial Quality Control Board.
VISIONTo excel regionally & globally in the field of testing of drugs and clinical research (Bio-equivalence studies) by acting as an ‘Independent’, ‘Autonomous’, ‘credible’ & ‘Reliable’ internationally accepted Contract Research Organization & Third Party Drugs Testing Lab so as to embellish public health, consumer confidence & exports of pharmaceuticals. To achieve excellence by the provision of above the board services.
MISSIONTo reduce the burden of disease by ensuring safety, quality and effectiveness of the drugs through implementation of state of the art quality control systems based on international scientific standards for pharmaceutical/analytical lab & Bio-equivalence studies. To assist Government in preventing sale of counterfeit, sub-standard & spurious medicines. To strengthen International collaborations and accreditations (ISO 17025 & WHO-Prequalification).
- Team work